Locations known so far…
- Elsir Vale – former site of Red Hand army attack.
- Town of Brindol – center of former Red Hand army conflict.
- Castle Rivenroar – structure unearthed by Sinruth’s Hand, guarded by undead.
- Overlook – dwarven town nearby to Bordrin’s Watch.
- Stonehold Mountains – western mountain range of Elsir Vale, barren wasteland lies further west.
- Bordrin’s Watch – ancient dwarven stronghold protecting the Vale from goblinoid aggression.
- Monastery of the Sundered Chain – monastery of warrior monks, cut ties with Overlook because they lost their way.
- Shackles – formerly Overlook’s sister, was sacked two centuries ago by marauding orcs.
- Vents – a tunnel network leading to an underground volcano close to the Monastery.
- The Happy Beggar – a poorhouse in Overlook, run by a pair of elderly friendly paladins. At its cellar, starts a cavern complex leading to an underground temple and a number of Portals.
- Umbraforge – A location in Shadowfell – A paralel shadowy universe to the character’s own where things are twisted and destorted versions of reality. At this specific location, characters have found a huge military encampment, a volcano, a foundry and a sinister looking tower.